10 Of The Most Life-Saving Baby Products That You Can Order On Amazon
Because really, who has time to spend running around Target anymore?
Amazon is an amazing resource for parents because 1. you don’t have to leave the house to get what you need and 2. you can get things pretty quickly.
So I searched the web for the most life-saving product they’ve ordered on Amazon and rounded up the 10 best products for you.
1. The NoseFrida aspirator is great for when your little one is congested.
This product is amazing! yeah, you probably right, it’s gross. but it satisfying when you can see all the snot you’re sucking out of your little one so he can breathe. So. Many. Boogers.”
You can find it here for $17.49
2. The Green Sprouts Water Bottle Adapter turns any standard water bottle into a sippy cup.
” love it. I always carry it with me. I’m not sure why there are so many bad reviews about it. People complain that it doesn’t fit the bottles, there are 2 threaded sides to it. If it doesn’t fit on one bottle, take the nipple off and try the other side. so far I have tried it on Kroger, Walmart, sams and deer park water bottles and have had no problems. The only thing I don’t like is once in a while you have to unscrew it to let the air back in the bottle. my son likes to drink the water fast and make the bottle suck in. all in all, I love it and plan to get more.” – Pleased customer
You can find it here for $3.99
3. Baby Shusher – The Soothing Sleep Miracle for Babies. I wish I had it.
Miracles of the technologies quickly soothe a fussy baby with rhythmic “shush” sound.
Don’t you believe me? just watch the video.
You can find it here for $39.99
4. The Snuggin is a stuffed animal that allows you to attach and store pacifiers, keeping them in reach and off the ground.
When I was searching the net for feedback about this toy I saw that it got 5/5 stars from almost 100 customers who bought it.
and this is only one review of a satisfied customer: “We have a six-month-old that currently plays with a toy for a while and looks for the next thing. The Snuggin has been the longest lasting toy that she has enjoyed. I LOVE how you can change out the accessories using the velcro so that there is always something new (we’ve attached various other little plastic toys) so it keeps her entertained.
5. The Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier helps calm and soothe newborns.
“For durability and long-lasting comfort, the Soothie pacifier is made of hospital-grade silicone without any detectable taste or odor, making it more likely to be accepted by your baby. The nipple is strong and smooth and resists becoming sticky, discolored or misshapen.” – From the manufacturer
You may also find this product for older babies.
6. The Sarah Wells bag has a special compartment for your pumping equipment and doubles as a tote or backpack.
This is the breast pump bag that does it all: backpack + shoulder bag (you can unhook and hide backpack straps in back pocket or hide shoulder straps in front/back pockets, or leave all the straps visible!) I think there is also a room for your baby:-)
You can find it here for $19.95
7. The Little Green Pouch is an eco-friendly way to take food on the go.
You fill them with your own food (my toddler’s go-to breakfast is yogurt, kale, and berry smoothie!!), pour/scoop in a portion from a store bought bulk container (such as applesauce). Kid slurps it down, then you wash and reuse!
8. The ZoLi nail trimmer has cushioned pads designed for each stage of your baby’s growth.
Surely you’ve heard before,” YOU need this because…” This time, however, it could be true.
at’s great about this invention that has changed the life of many parents? Three things…
- It comes with four different file textures so you can be sure that it gets the best file for your baby. It comes with 2 files for soft, brittle infant nails and 2 files for stronger, thicker toddler nails. The manufacturer recommends the product for newborns to age 2 as by that time you should feel safe using clippers and the files won’t work well with your older child’s thick nails.
- The Buzz B has two speeds that you control depending on how your baby is reacting to the filing or if the nail is a bit tougher on one side than the other. The low speed did a great job all on its own but he actually giggled when the clipper touched his nail so we cranked it up to high speed to see how much more it would tickle his nails down. They turned out perfect with no tears from him and no blood from accidently clipping his skin. We were both very happy.
- It comes in its own carrying case which you can stuff away on a shelf high from little roaming hands. I’m not sure about your house but in mine, if they can see it, they will find it and play with it. We have to put every nail clipper, file, and thermometer high up from sticky fingers. The case makes sure it stays clean and all the parts in one place.
You can find it here for $34.95
9. This diaper cream applicator tool is an easy way to avoid getting diaper cream all over your hands.
I thought this was a gimmick, but now I’m a believer. I don’t have to keep my nails stubby anymore. Wish they made a carrying case for the diaper bag. Super convenient and easy to clean! – Happy Customer.
And this product has another 1200+ happy customers that rate this product 5/5 stars.
You can find it here for $9.99
10. The Snuza is a monitor that will alert you if your baby stops breathing.
Snuza Hero baby monitor is a wearable device which attaches to your baby’s diaper and monitors your baby’s abdominal movement. The Hero detects the slightest of movements and will alert you if an abdominal movement is weak or less than eight movements per minute. If the Snuza® Hero detects no abdominal movement for 15 seconds it will vibrate in an effort to rouse your baby to resume abdominal movement.
You can find it here for $119.99
That’s it, I hope all of this information will help.
I enjoyed writing it.
Please fill free to leave a comment on the site if you have tried one of the products.